Multi Tube Feedthrough
Need to Pass Multiple Fluids Through a Vacuum Wall? Get BCE Custom Multi Tube Feedthroughs
Multi tube feedthroughs are used to deliver several fluids or gases in to vacuum systems. They are designed for a variety of vacuum applications where a compact, single connection is needed. Custom materials and configurations are easily accommodated.
- Designed for delivery of liquids and/or gas.
- Maximum operating temperature: 150°C-200°C.
- Multiple material and component options available.
- Outgassing: meets NASA ASTM E595.
- Total Mass Loss (TML): <1.0%.
- Collected Volatile Condensable Materials: <0.1%
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.